Apex Grant Review Packages
Increase your chances of success in a fiercely competitive funding environment.
Apex Grant Review is a grant strategy and editing package for researchers who want to make sure their proposal makes it to the top tier.
If you already have a strong track record, a solid study design, a team of experts, and a well-resourced research environment...what's left? What's going to make you stand out?
You need to write a proposal that makes reviewers sit up in their chairs.
(That's where I come in.)
By the time I'm finished with you, you'll have a clear, exciting, and persuasive grant proposal that gets better scores.
- Book a call with me to talk about your proposal
- Choose a package (options listed below) and get me your draft by the deadline
- I'll return your draft with comments, edits, and recommendations (how long will it take? You decide based on the package you choose!)
- You make revisions based on my recommendations and send it back to me for another round of review
- I return your second draft with comments, edits, and recommendations
- You make the final revisions to your proposal and submit to the funding institution by the deadline
In case you missed it:
This is for go-getters only.
I work with people who are prepared to work hard. People who are accustomed to juggling eleventy billion things at once, and who still manage to get it all done.
Writing large operating grants is no joke. And if you want to get it right, if you want it to be *really* good, you need to make sure that you have your sh*t together.
Are we cool? Great.
Now let's get to work.
Your options to write the best grant of your career
Each package includes two rounds of revisions. More details at the bottom of the page.
how it works
This one's for the super-organized, slow-and-steady researchers.
You get me your draft 8 weeks before the competition deadline, and I return your draft with recommendations in 10 business days. We do two rounds of reviews.
How It Works
This one's for most people: sort of organized, sort of last-minute.
You get me your draft 6 weeks before the competition deadline, and I return your draft with recommendations in 7 business days. We do two rounds of reviews.
How it works
This one's for the hair-on-fire folks.
You get me your draft 4 weeks before the competition deadline, and I return your draft with recommendations in 4 business days. We do two rounds of reviews.
Want to hear what happy clients have to say about working with me? Right this way...
Grant Package Deadlines
Get your draft to me by the deadline date of the package you choose to give yourself the time to make the changes I recommend. Don't worry—I'll keep you on track throughout the process.
All Apex Grant Packages include:
- Two rounds of recommendations so that you can incorporate revisions and send them back to me for another look.
- Recommendations include:
- Strategies for the key sections of your proposal (Research Proposal, Complete Summary, Budget Request & Justification, Most Significant Contributions) that focus on improving the way you describe your research so that reviewers are more likely to award you a higher score.
- Argument, order, definition of the problem and objectives
- Organization, coherence, and persuasiveness
- Literature review/background
- Describing impact, significance, and innovation
- Describing team members and collaborators
- Wording/sentence structure
- Recommendations include:
- Review of your proposal’s alignment with competition guidelines and requirements.
- Reminders, follow-ups, and other tools to help keep you on track.