Getting a Quote
I'll provide a quote for all editing and grant development once we've determined your needs and your timeline.
Here's the process to get a quote:
- If you're looking for manuscript editing, read this first. If you're looking for help with grant writing, read this first. (It's to help you figure out whether I'm the kind of expert you're looking for)
- Contact me to set up a time for a phone or Skype conversation to chat about your writing project(s) and what you need.
- Send me a sample of your work or your draft document. I might also ask for a sample article from your target journal, the guidelines for your grant application, or other documents.
- I'll read your work, do some investigating, and send you a quote.
- If everything looks good, I'll ask you for payment to secure a place in my schedule and I'll send you an orientation document so you'll know exactly what to expect from our working relationship.